My belief is that when you organize your spaces, you clear your mind. Being organized helps you to have a sense of calm and control, save money and set goals more easily.
So, I mentioned last week that Hannah moved to her own little place, chemo ended and I was slowly getting my energy back. My body hasn’t recovered as quickly as my mind. I am moving at a fast pace to do a ton of things, but we will see how it goes.
One things is for sure, things are changing!
I aim to complete one task per week until this house is in order! I read this book by Marie Kondo:
and although I believe I am an organized person, Marie takes it to a new level. I will be organizing and purging A LOT! Three piles: keep, donate and sell! I will be having a yard sale in September and I will share my best tips. Time to get started!
Here’s my master organization list:
- Move Christmas to large guest room closet (formerly known as Hannah’s room)
- Move other seasonal decorations to large guest room closet
- Organize games, crafts and office supplies in loft closet
- Organize family photos and mementos into small guest closet
- Rearrange wrapping paper and ribbons ( build a wrapping station?)
- Complete redo on Master Bedroom Closet (!)
- Garage Redo including floors!
- Clean and organize outdoor shed
I hope to get the Christmas and seasonal decorations closet done in twp days and share with you all!
Let’s go! Tell me what closet you need to organize!